A FULL RANGE OF SERVICES FOR EVERY UNIQUE CLIENT
As part of the Global Excel Management group of companies, Global Excel Europe works with insurance companies and assistance companies worldwide to reduce the costs of their inpatient and outpatient claims throughout Europe and the Caribbean. Our teams of local experts and medical professionals provide personalised solutions for each of the clients we support, making it simple to seamlessly fit in with your existing processes.
Not only do we provide cost management and cashless solutions – but we also support many of our clients with claims management expertise – validating, approving and paying claims on their behalf.
Our medical network has been established over more than 20 years and continues to grow and expand to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our network includes hospitals, clinics and independent doctors in many key destinations throughout Europe and the Caribbean. We negotiate in a transparent and reasonable manner ensuring that there are no disputes – you and your policyholders have complete peace of mind knowing that if we are involved, there will be no hassle.
CLAIMS MANAGEMENT SERVICE
LOCAL SUPPORT & MEDICAL OPINION
You may want us to provide our expert cost containment services and medical opinions on your high cost inpatient claims. We can do that.
Equally – if you are looking to save money on your outpatient cases as well – we can do that too.
- Accessing our network of preferred medical providers
- Negotiating preferential or fixed rates based on volume, comparative data, efficiency and reliability
- Negotiating out of network discounts where possible
- Seeking alternative quotes prior to admission, allowing you to choose the most suitable medical facility for your patient
- Using our team of local doctors to audit treatment and costs
- Working with our insurance partners to detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- Seeking settlement under reciprocal health agreements where possible
- Paying the providers on your behalf if required, or passing all costs on to you to settle directly
- Providing benchmark reporting comparing your results to the market, and looking at what makes you different
We provide cost containment solutions in many countries including:
- Dominican Republic
- United Kingdom
FastTrack Outpatient is available in many countries and is powered by Global Excel Europe. This is for outpatient (lower value, higher volume) cases in a range of countries.
Pre-approval or prior notification is not required and patients simply walk in to clinics or hospitals within the extensive Global Excel Europe network.
For more information click here
Using a simple digital notification form, the medical provider or patient notifies Global Excel about the medical visit and the patient is treated and discharged with no delay. When the claim is received, Global Excel Europe will validate and assess the claim, based either on delegated authority or in conjunction with the insurer / assistance provider.
The FastTrack Outpatient benefit removes claims administration for the insurer / assistance provider, results in lower claims costs, and provides the patient with a convenient cashless experience and the patient only needs to pay the applicable excess. Global Excel Europe will audit and cost contain the invoices, and also manage any excess adjustments. Online patient surveys post-care are an optional add-on and provide an extra tool in the detection and prevention of fraudulent claims.
Your customers can access our cashless medical network for inpatient and outpatient treatment – allowing them to receive the medical care they need, while we take care of administration and payment.
There is no need for your customer to pay for their treatment themselves, and you don’t have any reimbursement claims to process on their behalf.
And you still save money.
We can support your claims team by managing the high volume, low cost medical and reimbursement claims, freeing them up to focus on the more technical and high cost claims.
We have years of experience in:
- Validating policyholder entitlements
- Assessing and approving claims
- Paying medical providers and on-charging via batch billing
- Providing detailed claims reporting to support underwriting and marketing
- We are also experts at claims preparation and registration – so that even if we don’t have delegated authority, we will ensure that your claims team has all the information they require at their fingertips when the time comes to assess the claim.
Local Support &
If you require some “on the ground” help from our experienced team – we will act as your local agent. We can help:
- Organise a visit from a physician at your client’s location
- Arrange an outpatient or specialist appointment
- Co-ordinate cashless admission for pre-approved inpatient care throughout Europe
- Obtain medical reports, cost updates and invoices
- Liaise with state / public hospitals
- Provide quotes before treatment, allowing you to select the best medical facility for your patient
- Give you feedback about clinics or hospitals in our regions
- Provide medical translations or interpretation
- Organize non-emergency transport
Our experienced teams of cost containment and claims handling experts are based in key destinations through Europe, giving you the comfort that someone with local knowledge, language skills and understanding is looking after your customer and your case.
We strongly believe that data should be shared with our clients.
We have built our reputation on consistently good results, backed by transparency and accurate data. We support seamless data integration in to your own claims system, combined with automation as an efficiency factor.
Industry benchmarking allows you to compare your results against the market – looking at where and why your results differ.
Our online claims portal gives you real time access to all the claims we are managing on your behalf – including all the original documentation. In our industry, our view is that it is not about how much you saved – it is about how much you paid. Our claims portal allows you to see every stage of the claim and judge our results for yourselves.
Other members of the Global Excel family